Thursday, April 28, 2005

Endorphine High!

Last night's walk/run was really nice. The soreness of the first day has worn off and I felt like I could really just get into it. After the third rep of running I was starting to feel a little worn out and had to push myself a little harder to get through my workout. I hit my target goal of 7 reps of run rest periods (Yay!). I started to walk back home and was cooling down when the endorphines kicked in. WOW! I felt FABULOUS! I forgot what that felt like.

Today I feel really good. My thighs are just a little sore, but that's to be expected and it is very tolerable. I was a little worried about the problems I have with plantar fasciitis (heel spurs), but the stretching seems to have helped to alleviate it.

All in all, so far so good. I intend to keep up with this program. I have a rest day today and will post before my next run sometime tomorrow. Have a great day ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home