Monday, May 02, 2005

Running day 4

I didn't actually run yesterday. My training schedule called for a break in the routine so I thought I would walk or cycle at Lake Hefner. Unfortunately the weather didn't look so great so I decided to visit my so-called 24 hour gym. When I got there at 7:30 pm I found that they are only 24 hours from 5:30 am on Monday - 10:00 pm on Friday, with Satuday hours from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Sundays from 10:00 am 6:00 pm. I was a little bummed out about that.

Since the gym was not an option I decided to go back to my regular park for an extended walk. I walked approximately 2 1/2 miles. I went a little farther on the trail than I've gone before. It would have been pretty uneventful if I had not discovered my park's lack of porta-potties. Needless to say, my walk home was much faster than my walk to the park.

My training schedule for today has an increase in running time so I am a little anxious about that. I will post how I did later, until then ttfn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home