Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Running day 5

I didn't do so well this time out. Cliff went out with me last night and although he was extremely encouraging I only made it through my 1 & 2 minute reps but started to feel kind of sick at that point so I slowed down and walked the rest of the way. I've been going through some yucky stomach stuff and I have tried to just keep working out through it.

I got up at dark 0'clock this morning (5:20 am) to make it to the gym by 5:40am for an early morning workout. I was able to do 20 minutes on the treadmill and another 20 on the eliptical trainer. I really ought to do this more, it's such a nice way to start the day.

Today is a rest day. I will post again after my next run. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home